I was in Chinatown today..it was tooo cold, I decided to buy me a scarf. I found one I like at this store called La La Trading on Mulberry. Here's a picture of the scarf with my "random person of the day," Annie.
About Annie:
She owns this store and speaks fluent Chinese and English.
Jan. 09
7:35 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:35 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Followers
Blog Archive
hello. welcome. comment. thanks. lates.
One of my goals for 2010 is to take a photo of a random person everyday. (yup, 364 pictures. 1st photo doesn't count). All I know about these guys are their first names and one random fact about them. --Will I ever see them again? Who knows:)
ps: All photos are from my iPhone.
Coding: Webverzeichnis | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger





0 comments:
Post a Comment